Let’s build the future together!
Everything we do is done with the highest of standards. We strive to provide our staff with the opportunity to fulfill their personal career objectives.
Current Job Openings
We are looking for highly motivated professionals. Applications are accepted only via email. Please submit resume and cover letter in person at our office or email us at email@example.com. Phone calls will not be accepted. Only accepted applicants will be contacted. We will train the right candidate.
- Assists Team Leader
- Assists in the preparation of Customers tax returns and other projects.
- Responds to client requests and corresponds with clients to meet deliverables.
- Performs other office duties as assigned.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Basic understanding of Canadian income tax
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly-end closings
- Reconcile outstanding payables and act to resolve outstanding items
- Ensure payments are made on a timely basis
- Prepare operational cheques as required
- Prepare financial statement (e.g. balance sheet, statement of cash flows, P&L)
- Process Payroll
- Respond to various queries and requests from external/internal auditors
- Reconcile corporate banking transactions
- Assist with compiling HST returns
- Assist with working capital reconciliation
- Completion of routine account analysis
- Ability to handle multiple engagements at one time
- Assistance in the execution of compilation, review, audit, bookkeeping and tax engagements
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
- Familiar with QuickBooks and ADP
- 5 years of Accounting experience in a corporate environment
- Strong follow-up skills with the ability to effectively resolve difficult issues in a timely manner
- Attention to detail, focus on deliverable and ability to provide timely analysis
- Over 3 years accounting
- Monitoring company accounts and conducting quarterly reviews
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Preparing financial statements (e.g. balance sheet, P&L, statement of cash flows)
- Tax preparation
- Processing expense reports
- Cost reduction proposals
- Conducting planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Conducting audits to ensure adherence to statutory and regulatory requirements
- Reviewing and maintaining internal controls processes and systems
- Presenting budgets and reports to upper management
- Account reconciliation
- Running errands (bank deposits, etc.)
- Data entry
- bookkeeping using Quickbooks: 3 years (Required)