Fast, secure & accurate!
We process & file your personal tax while providing the individual attention you deserve. We make sure to get you the highest possible refund.
Personal Income Tax Form | Click here
Business Expense Form | Click here
Welcome to Canada Form | Click here
Business Registration Form | Click here
(Download & complete the fillable forms - Save the form on your device & email it to email@example.com)
(For best results, download and open this form in Adobe Reader.)
With us, tax filing is simpler, easier, and free of stress! We leave no stone unturned to get you the highest possible refund. At Ontario Tax Services & Accounting Solutions, our team has in-depth tax knowledge, technical expertise, and experience.
Before we file your tax, we will assist you in identifying the income tax slips needed, make sure that deductions are included and ensure that all tax credits are applied correctly on your personal income tax return.
Below is the list of items usually seen while filing your personal tax return:
• Employment Income- T4, T4A
• Pension and Annuities- T4A, T4A(OAS), T4A(P), T4RIF, T4RSP
• Investment Income- T5, T3, T600, T5008, T5013 OR T5013A
• Foreign Assets
• Rental Income
• Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) Income- T4RSP
• Schedule of Capital Gains and Losses
• Income from Self Employment
• Debt Forgiveness
• Other Income, including the following slips- T4E, T4PS, T5007, RC62, RC210
• Employment Expenses
• Rental Property Expenses
• RRSP Contributions
• Membership Fees, Union & Professional Dues
• Moving Expenses
• Child Care Expenses
• Alimony & Maintenance Payment
• Disability Support Expenses
• Allowable Business Investment Losses (ABIL)
• Legal Fees
• Stock Options
• Income Tax Installments Paid
• Pension Adjustment Reversal/Past Service Pension Adjustments
• Fines, Penalties and Levies etc.
Tax Credits: (commonly used on a T1 return)
• Spousal Exemption
• Disability Amounts – T2201
• Adoption Expenses
• Tuition – T2202 or T2202A
• Interest Paid on Student Loans
• Medical Expenses
• Caregiver Amounts
• Charitable Donations
• Federal/Ontario Political Contributions
• Public Transit Pass Amounts
• Rent/ Property Tax Credit (conditions apply)
• Child Fitness Credit
• Children’s Arts Tax Credits
Our goal is to make sure that your personal tax return is filed accurately in a timely manner. We provide year-round tax support for every return we prepare. Please contact us for all your personal income tax needs.
Special Offers & Promotions
(Limited time offer and subject to change without prior notice. Terms & conditions apply.)
Let us file your taxes with a remote tax expert all from the comfort of your home. If you are cautious because of COVID-19 or a Canadian living or working abroad, we can help you file your tax return remotely. Virtual tax preparation options let you file your taxes with a remote tax expert from the comfort of your home. Click here for details.