Senior Discount Offer!
If you’re 65 years or older you will receive 35% off on your basic tax preparation fee. Terms & conditions apply.
Personal Income Tax Form | Click here
Business Expense Form | Click here
Welcome to Canada Form | Click here
Business Registration Form | Click here
(Download & complete the fillable forms - Save the form on your device & email it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
(For best results, download and open this form in Adobe Reader.)
If you receive a phone call or get an email that looks like it’s from Ontario Tax Services & Accounting Solutions or CRA and ask you for private information, such as date of birth, passwords or credit card details or the email will tell you to visit a website.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL NEVER SEND YOU AN EMAIL ASKING FOR YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION.
If you randomly receive a phone call or get this kind of email, don’t click on any links or give any information. Make sure to check the identity of the sender/caller, call our office and get the confirmation.
35% Discounts for seniors age 65 years and up!
• Employment Income- T4, T4A
• Pension and Annuities- T4A, T4A(OAS), T4A(P), T4RIF, T4RSP
• Investment Income- T5, T3, T600, T5008, T5013 OR T5013A
• Foreign Assets
• Rental Income
• Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) Income- T4RSP
• Schedule of Capital Gains and Losses
• Income from Self Employment
• Debt Forgiveness
• Other Income, including the following slips- T4E, T4PS, T5007, RC62, RC210
Deductions such as:
• Employment Expenses
• Rental Property Expenses
• RRSP Contributions
• Membership Fees, Union & Professional Dues
• Moving Expenses
• Alimony & Maintenance Payment
• Disability Support Expenses
• Allowable Business Investment Losses (ABIL)
• Legal Fees
• Stock Options
• Income Tax Installments Paid
• Pension Adjustment Reversal/Past Service Pension Adjustments
• Fines, Penalties and Levies etc.
Tax Credits (commonly seen used on a T1 return):
• Spousal Exemption
• Disability Amounts – T2201
• Medical Expenses
• Caregiver Amounts
• Charitable Donations
• Federal/Ontario Political Contributions
• Public Transit Pass Amounts
• Rent/ Property Tax Credit (conditions apply)
Our goal is to make sure that your personal tax return is filed accurately in a timely manner. We provide year-round tax support for every return we prepare. Please contact us for all your tax needs.
Book a 15-minute Free consultation right now!
Book a 30-minute Free consultation right now!
Previous Tax Check
Book a 15-minute Free appointment right now!
Foreign Student Guidance
Book a 15-minute Free session right now!
Senior Discount Offer
For seniors age 65 years and up!
Student Special Offer
For all full time students!
Instant Tax Refund
Get cash on the spot!
If you are filing your taxes for the first time in Canada!
for a low-income individuals and families!
Book Your Appointment
Please do not hesitate, our team is eager to serve you!